Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Monday: Links to love

Six Degrees Of Inspiration
That handsome guy of mine has started a blog!!  This is such an interesting concept where he photographs and interviews people who are doing amazing little things to make our world better.  The catch is though that every person he interviews has to give him the next person.  Hence the title Six Degrees Of Inspiration. Go check out!


 I'm a Modern Day Nomad
I just love this post because I can SO relate!  I most definitely have nomadic blood running through my veins and can never stay in one place for too long.  I just found this article really interesting and self assuring.


 Bleubird Vintage wedding video 
Well this video has gone viral and rightly so!  It is a beautiful clip put together by the videographer at Bleubird Vintage wedding.  I have always been a bit of an anti bride!  In fact I'm probably the only girl in the world who desperately doesn't want a wedding, but then I saw this video (twice actually) and it made me realise that it can be a fun relaxed day with your friends and family.

5 Life Lessons by Gala Darling 
This week Gala Darling wrote an article full of valuable life lessons.  If you feel like you need a little pick me up (or a gently kick in the butt) then this article might be of help to you.


 Coloured furniture at Cush and Nooks
I'm not such a fan of the fabrics in this post but I LOVE the furniture!  I love the beautiful shapes and different styles of each piece, and I also love the colour combinations.  I'm always on the look out for new furniture ideas so if you have any great ones then please send them my way :).

Today is a public holiday in New Zealand (and most of the Commonwealth I imagine) due to the Queen's jubilee.  I don't think that anybody is terrible fussed about our dear Queen anymore but it sure is nice to have a quiet day off.   This week is full off shop preparing, friends, family, weddings, gallery openings (I'll tell you about that one soon), osteopath visits and a day filling in at Little & Friday on Friday.  So in other word it's a nice busy week!  Hope you all have a great one. x

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the posts of yours. Lots of people do them, but I adore and discover loads of stuff from yours. One of the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you:). I just open a new post every at the beginning of every week and then if I come across something that interests me (or I think would interest you guys) copy and past it on in. It's a great way for me to file away things I might want to look back on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want colored chairs everywhere now.
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right! I was so inspired that I finally got stuck into sanding and undercoating some of the old wooden chairs I have stored away. Will have to share them when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link love. Looking forward to checking out the others. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um,I don't desperatley wnat a wedding either! I can't see the sense in spendidng money on one day that could probably be a house deposit!!!
    I just make sure I look and feel special everyday!
    Yay,more fun places to visit,and first I'm gonna check out your man's blog!!HURRAH!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all these blogs in particular Nic's, its such a great concept and I like how each interviewee is linked to the prior.I look forward to regulary reading xxx

    ReplyDelete